We know that product performance and quality are often related to its design. If there are some unreasonable problems in the design of the slicer, it may cause some failures in future use and cause inconvenience to users. So what are the main aspects of so-called irrational design?
1. In the design process, the thickness of the hole cover of our slitting machine is not enough, so it is prone to deformation problems after the bolts are tightened, resulting in uneven surface and even oil leakage from the contact gap.
2. There is no oil return groove on the body. In this way, lubricating oil tends to accumulate in the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface, etc. Under the pressure difference, it will leak from the gap.
3. Too much lubricating oil is added, so when the slitting machine is in normal operation, the oil pool is agitated seriously, causing the machine to splash oil everywhere. If the amount of oil is too much, it will also cause leakage.
4. The design of shaft seal structure is unreasonable. For example, in the early days, oil grooves and felt ring sealing structures were used more frequently, so compression deformation problems were prone to occur during assembly.
5. The maintenance method is unreasonable. When the slicer has some abnormal conditions, we need to repair it in time. If the dirt on the surface is not completely removed, or the wrong sealant and the opposite side of the seal are selected, it may also cause oil leakage. In short, in the design, we need to consider multiple aspects of the problem, only in this way can we ensure that the designed slicer has excellent performance and reduce the probability of failure in future use, otherwise it will have a serious impact.
Whether the slitting machine is qualified, we can see from the following aspects:
1. Look at the quality of the slitter blade, because the blade is the main factor affecting the slicer. It will affect the service life and slicing speed of the machine. Of course, there are many types of slicers, and the corresponding prices are also different. Users should choose a suitable slicer according to their own production conditions, either expensive or good.
2. The number of motors in the slitting machine manufacturer and the material of the motors.
3. How the blade operates and whether the design is humane. Increasing the use time of the slicer requires regular maintenance and lubricating the slicer.
The oil hole of the microtome is usually filled with the specified oil. For detailed instructions, please refer to the manual. Ordinary oil cannot be used because it will cause damage to the machine and affect its service life. The overall working principle of the slicer is still simple. It is mainly used in the pharmaceutical or other industries to slice materials or objects according to the ratio through the sharper section of the slicer. Different slitting machines have different ways and uses for slicing. For example, the tissue or cells need to be processed in the experiment, and the observation work of the entire experiment needs to be completed under a microscope, mainly for optical Microtome under the microscope is divided into two types: sliding type and rotary type. Of course, in the papermaking industry, Ningbo slitting machines are also used. There are mainly three different types of slicers: drum, cutter head and spiral. Among them, the cutter head slicer mainly consists of organic shell and transmission. The main working principle is to use a heavier cutter head. The main function of the cutter head here is the flywheel, which is mainly to stabilize the entire slice.
There is also a less common one, which is to cut polymer strips into particle shapes, which requires the use of a special slicer. The main components of this special slicer are: a rotating knife disk, a guide The working principle of the slat, pressure roller and feeding roller is mainly that the cutter head is mainly driven by a stepless frequency converter, and the input roller is mainly used for gear conversion transmission by the cutter head. The cutter head will be adjusted according to the size of the particles.
The slicer is widely used in scientific research, teaching, chemical, health and other units, specializing in cutting fresh or fixed animal and plant specimens, especially fresh brain tissue. The tissue specimens do not need to be frozen or embedded when sliced by the slitter. For this reason, the sample slices avoid ice crystal damage, and can also maintain the sample activity and good cell morphology, which is useful for "immunocytochemistry research" and "neurobiology of spinal cord and brain slices." "Science research" provides good conditions and is an ideal slicing instrument for rapid sample preparation in contemporary experimental systems such as electron microscopy, anatomy, embryos, physiology, hospitals, and chemical engineering. Ningbo slitting machine has been certified by Shanghai Institute of Physiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Fudan University, Peking University, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Guangzhou Sun Yat-sen University and other units. The slicer cuts fixed brain and spinal cord tissues, which can be sliced as thin as 10 microns, and fresh The brain, heart, kidney and other tissues can be cut as thin as 30 microns, and the slices are complete, one-sided smooth, and evenly stained. Generally speaking, the explanation of the operation of the slicer includes two parts: start-up and slice. Turn on the power of the microtome host, turn on the switch, and use the box temperature setting button to set the temperature required for slicing. At this time, the temperature display window will simultaneously display the set temperature. After setting, the actual temperature will appear after 5 seconds. At the same time, we can also check the set temperature at any time.